Monday, December 7, 2009

Start With What You Know Best

So, I decided to start a regular blog. I have always wanted to but could never decide what to write. The most common advice I've read on how to start is to write about what you know and do it regularly.

My plan is simple, I hope. My day job consists of supporting and administering a few hundred Macintosh clients and servers across multiple sights. As with most techs and sys admins, Google has become my "go to" source for information when I run into problems I can't solve. Though as our environment gets more complex, our problems become more unique and Google has fewer answers.

My goal here is to fill those gaps. Not only to document my fixes for myself to refer back to later but to also try and give back to the Mac community that has helped me so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment